Forms Pro enables you to create surveys, analyze feedback, evaluate information, and it can help you identify service gaps so you could retarget your marketing campaigns. It has a user-friendly interface and is very simple to use. Thanks to responsive design, your customers can respond by using web browsers on computers and mobile devices.
As you can see below, there are few types of questions available: rating questions, choice questions, Likert for attitude and opinion gauge, Net Promoter Score, and a comment section.
- share it via built-in email composer
- configure a trigger for Microsoft flow to send a survey when a business scenario is fulfilled
- embed it to a web page
- create a sharable link
- generate a QR code
For detailed insights, Forms Pro includes real-time analytics with AI capabilities from Power BI. In the customized dashboard, you can switch between individual survey results and response patterns. Also, for a more in-depth analysis, the results can be exported as Excel format.
Forms Pro is included in the following Dynamics 365 subscriptions:
- Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service Enterprise
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Dynamics 365 Talent
- Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
- Dynamics 365 Operations
- Dynamics 365 Relationship Sales
Also, it is available as an upgrade for Office 365/Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
The license is based on the number of survey response per month:
- Dynamics 365 enterprise tenant includes 2000 free responses. Additional responses can be purchased subsequently.
- Office 365 subscriptions do not include free responses, users have to purchase responses in bundles of 2000 responses per month.
Contact us for more information about prices and features.